BIOGRAFIJA – MARIJA VICKOVIĆ
Graduated from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, Serbia.
In 2002, became a member of the National Theatre in Belgrade, which has been her home theatre so far.
Attended postgraduate studies at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York, US, in 2006.
Acted in numerous theatrical performances, films and series.
Some of them include:
- Innominato, director – Milan Karadzic, role – Selma, production – Theatre of Tivat;
- Seagull, director – Paolo Madjeli, role – Nina Zarecna, production – Montenegrin National Theatre;
- The Fishermen’s Quarrels, director – Goran Ruskuc, role – Lucietta, production –National Theatre in Belgrade;
- Bride of the Wind, director – Boris Miljkovic, role – Gemma Boic, production –National Theatre in Belgrade;
- Iphigenia’s death in Aulis, director – Steva Bodroza, role – Iphigenia, production – National Theatre in Belgrade. For this role Marija was awarded an Annual Theatre Award and proclaimed Best Actress at Vrsac Autumn Theatre Festival;
- The Judge, director – Tanja Mandic Rigonat, role – Brita, production –National Theatre in Belgrade;
- Acting Hamlet in the Village of Mrdusa Donja, director – Zeljko Oreskovic, role – Andja, production –National Theatre in Belgrade;
- Dangerous Liaisons, director – Stevan Bodroza, role – Madame de Tourvel, production – National Theatre in Belgrade;
- German Girl, director – Ana Djordjevic, role – Anna Gutjar, production – Yugoslav Drama Theatre. Was awarded an Annual Theatre Award and proclaimed Best Actress at Vrsac Autumn Theatre Festival;
- Metamorphosis, director – Aleksandar Popovski, production – Yugoslav Drama Theatre. Was awarded an Annual Theatre Award;
- A Misunderstanding, director Veljko Micunovic, role – Marta, production –National Theatre in Belgrade. Was awarded an Annual Theatre Award;
- Noble Blood, director – Petar Bozovic, role – Itana, production – Kult Theatre;
- Indigo, director – Branislav Lecic, role – Bela, production – Dom Omladine Belgrade;
- Mirandolina, director – Jug Radivojevic, role – Mirandolina, Croatian National Theatre Ivan Zajc, The Budva Theatre City;
- Iron-Ironed, director – Djurdja Tesic, role – Sanja, National Theatre in Belgrade.
- Zona Zamfirova
- A View from Eiffel Tower (The Best Actress at Herceg Novi Film Festival)
- Tailor’s Secret
- Someone is still waiting (The Best Actress at Kiev International Film Festival)
- many other series and music videos.
Marija makes music in her spare time.